Affirmations - a natural way to change Attitude
Thought for contemplation:
Affirmations - a natural way to change Attitude:
We have one mind but it has two parts, the conscious and the sub conscious, often likened to an iceberg. The tip of the iceberg, that which is above the water represents our conscious mind, and that which is underneath the water, the far greater part, is our sub conscious mind.
The conscious mind can be understood as the logical, reasoning, analytical part of the mind. The conscious part of the mind is only 10% of total mind and the rest 90% is the sub conscious mind which consist of our hidden potential powers.
The sub conscious does not think logical and is the store house of all our potential powers. Based on the signals received from conscious mind by way of thoughts, imaginations and feelings sub conscious mind invokes its powers to manifest those signals into reality, even if they are contrary to logic and our own well-being.
Affirmation is one of the best ways to communication between conscious and sub conscious mind. Any thought or statement, consciously or unconsciously, repeated in the conscious mind becomes Affirmations. Through Affirmations strong signals are sent to sub conscious mind indicating a desire for a particular situation or event or a thing to be created.
80% of our Affirmations are made unconsciously and are negative in nature. They are also not with an intention to create a negative situation but as sub conscious mind does not understand what is right and what is wrong or what is desired and what is not desired, it invokes its potential powers to bring the Affirmation manifest into reality.
Some of the unconscious negative Affirmations are:
� IT IS DIFFICULT
� IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
� HOW CAN I DO IT
� I CANNOT DO IT
� I AM POOR IN DECISION MAKING
� WHATEVER I DO, I DO NOT SUCCEED
� I CANNOT DO ANYTHING BIG
� I CANNOT CONVINCE PEOPLE
� MY MEMORY IS WEAK
� I AM A BIG FAILURE
� MY WILL POWER IS WEAK
� NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS IN MY LIFE
� LIFE IS A BIG BURDEN
� I AM UNHAPPY/UNHEALTHY etc....
Most of the negative situations which get created in life are based on such negative affirmations. If these Affirmations are stopped and replaced with positive Affirmations then positive situations gets created in life, be it related to money, memory, decision making, attracting right kind of people, improving will power or any other situation which is helpful to us. Some of the positive Affirmations which could be practiced are:
� I CAN DO IT
� I WILL DO IT
� IT IS EASY
� IT IS POSSIBLE
� I AM A SUPER POWER
� I CAN ACHIEVE WHATEVER I WISH TO ACHIEVE
� I HAVE ABUNDANT STRENGTH TO SUCCEED IN ANY ENDEAVOUR
� MY DECISION MAKING IS EXCELLENT
� I AM AS CAPABLE AS ANYBODY ELSE
� EVERYBODY LIKES ME & LOVES ME
� I SUCCEED IN EVERYTHING WHICH I ATTEMPT
� MY WILL POWER IS VERY STRONG
� I HAVE A POSITIVE FRAME OF MIND etc
Through such positive affirmations we can use the potential powers of our sub conscious mind to our advantage and rewrite our destiny based on what we want and not based on what we do not want.
Guru Sri. Sadguru Rameshji Ji
- Product Code: PR190
- Availability: In Stock