Even though human beings are bestowed with tremendous amount of potential powers within them and availability of all those things in this world which can make them happy, yet it is found that most of the people are unhappy and unsuccessful.
There are broadly 5 important qualities of unsuccessful and unhappy people, because of which they are not able to lead a satisfactory life and enjoy happiness.
1. They are always in a complain mode: These people are never happy with anything they have got and with what is happening around them. They always complain for everything which is happening around them. If it rains, they complain about the rain and when the sun shines, they complain for the harsh sun shine. When they fail in something, they complain about others non co-operation and when they fall sick they complaint about bad food, pollution, contaminated water, cloudy weather disturbing sound in the neighborhood etc.
2. They act before they think: These people act impulsively and later on regret for their actions. They do not think about the pros and cons of their actions/decisions and when they fail or face obstructions they repent their decisions.
3. They talk more and listen less: These people have the habit of talking too much and not listening to others. They do not realize that when we talk, we talk based on what is known to us but when we listen to others, we may listen to something new which we were not aware. Since they do not listen to others their growth comes to a standstill and because of their excessive talking habit, others keep a distance with them.
4. They live in the past: These people have the habit of living in the past. They remember painful past incidents of their life a lot and in the process miss the enjoyment of present. They perceive everything which is happening in their life based on past experience thus, unconsciously, creating more and more painful situations in the present.
5. They give up easily: These people easily get disappointed and depressed. They have no strength to face failures and lose self confidence at the drop of a hat. Their patience limit is too low and they are negative about their future. They do not realize that Patience and Perseverance is the key to success.
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONES WHO GET THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE
ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THEY GET IN LIFE.
Sri. Sadguru Ramesh Ji